Frequently Ask Questions
These four marketing concepts have been the topic of recent discussions among entrepreneurs and futurists. For marketers keen on understanding where the industry is headed, this is marketing strategy:1. Temporal Planning
“Engagement Planning” is so yesterday. Sure, marketers need to engage with their stakeholders, but in an increasingly time-sensitive world that tracks and parses time into nanoseconds, timing is everything.2. Meme Semiotics
Semiotics (i.e., the branch of linguistics that studies and interprets signs and symbols) has been useful to cultural anthropology for thousands of years. But in recent decades our society has jumped from text-to-image focus (e.g., YouTube is the #1 search engine) and the visual signs have shifted.3. Hunch Farming
Concurrently, marketers today are focused on “intuitive” design and customer service. Tomorrow, marketers will seek “predictive” indicators. To achieve this, expect marketers to mine consumer intuition leading to new tools to crowd-source hunches, which will be deciphered by data-driven “Hunch Farmers.”4. Moodguessting
Technological advancements that can read the mood-states of crowds and individuals allow marketers today to monitor, measure and manipulate stakeholders’ moods like never before.
- Reinvest in the business
- Prioritize your team
- Keep the cash flowing
- Join with a larger partner
- Orchestrate a merger or acquisition
- WMS Group is committed to helping its clients reach their goals, to personalizing their event experiences, to providing an innovative environment, and to make a difference.
- we are constantly striving to provide solutions, even for issues they aren’t yet aware of. To this end, we adopt a progressive approach to technology and marketing techniques.
- Our long experience at business means we have expertise which reaches across a number of sectors, as well as knowledge of specific protocol and local regulations. But we know that things change, and WMS is constantly striving to adapt and improve.
- Our approach is distinctly innovative. We constantly seek new ways to increase client visibility and brand value. We also look to get the most out of advances in digitalisation and embrace client technology platforms.